Please forward to your networks! Thanks.
Frosts are over with and planting season is here. Join us in the gardens at Wood’s Earth & grow your food for the season!
- Choose the plot size you want! Discounts on larger plots (great for groups).
- Drip irrigation makes it easy and efficient to water your plants.
- The perimeter deer fence means you don’t have to buy or install fencing.
- A variety of soil amendments, from compost to topsoil, are on-site.
- Tools, wheelbarrows,books, a message board and other resources are available in the shed.
- Gardeners can use the greenhouse or start mushroom logs by the pond.
- The site in conveniently located, but tucked away with great views and easy access to state parks.
- Education is offered for all ages, and gardeners offer specialty workshops.
- Kids can explore in the children’s garden.
- Hang out in the picnic area.
Check out the website. Visit the gardens. Contact us for more info!